"If the result confirms the hypothesis, you've made a discovery. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, you've made a discovery." - Enrico Fermi, Italian physicist
Where tomorrow is born.
Collaboration not only creates a happier workplace, it also creates an educated one. Often, one employee or department isn’t going to understand everything they need to get a system up and running. By pooling together the talents within your organization with the industry expertise of our CollaborationLab Team, you are now positioned to make your imagined project a reality.
Our CollaborationLabs enable you to:
- Work hand-in-hand with our team of industry leaders and facilitators
- Virtually come together without geographical constraints
- Enjoy economies of scale, as partnering with others allows for sharing of expenses
- Save on the fixed costs of traditional buildings and laboratories
- Experiment and test, allowing for repetition to clarify any uncertainty
- Examine and contrast several variations of a theme in a short period of time
- Gain recognition through publication and showcasing of final Lab results and discoveries.
How do our Labs work?
A CollaborationLab is funded, defined and executed by participants who together, share in all findings. Many Labs set out to generate publishable white papers and in-depth reports, some work on verification of concept and theories, while others are designed to come to a consensus on an issue or topic.
Although Labs vary in scope, size and mission, each follow our proven process:
- Definition of clear objective by Lab Initiators
- Determination of sponsors and participants
- Identification of funding
- Creation of timeline and Lab schedule
- Running of tests and validation of outcomes
- Gathering of conclusions
- Development and design of white papers, reports or other output
- Closing of Lab
During the Definition phase, Lab Initiators mutually agree on the procedures for handling or disseminating any intellectual property gleaned from the process. (Previous Lab models are available for review.) When full funding is reached, scheduling begins. Some Labs utilize our unique method of incorporating process, information and simulation; while others may require only a facilitator and writer to complete the work.
Through dial-in and internet access, all Labs are assigned a “ShareSite” where you are able to stay connected. Because you may require a few in-person meetings throughout the lifecycle of the Lab, we hand-pick distinctive, stimulating and inspirational meeting locations to evoke a free-thinking, creative atmosphere.
So, if you’re looking for the information and knowledge an RC Partners CollaborationLab can bring to your organization, please click on the Lab that best suits your needs. If you can’t find the Lab you seek, please visit our "Suggest a Lab" page. We’ll contact you about the mission of your Lab, will help you find partners and build the right team to get it off the ground.
Click here to download the CollaborationLab Information Sheet
RC Partners. Making it our business to stay ahead of yours.